Master of Science - Information Communication Technology
University of Wisconsin-Stout
To build career skills in the field of content marketing by producing, publishing, managing, and analyzing visual media content for the Web.
The World Bank defines ICT as, “hardware, software, networks, and media for the collection, storage, processing, transmission and presentation of information (voice, date, text, images), as well as related services.” UW Stout also incorporates the historic context from which ICT has evolved.
- Discuss the historical, philosophical, social, psychological, multicultural, and political influences of ICT on a global economy.
- Analyze current issues and trends in ICT.
- Relate how ICT affects global transformation
- Plan, evaluate, and revise ICT systems.
- Evaluate and use ICTs appropriate to one's own career.
- Analyze the philosophy and principles underlying the organization and operation of ICT enterprise.
- Interpret and conduct research to improve the body of knowledge relating to ICT.
- Develop examples of digital media content.
- Demonstrate an ability to tell a narrative with visual media.
- Research and discuss the expanding role of content marketing in business.
- Utilize Web technologies to publish multimedia content.
- Propose solutions to real world business problems.
- Measure and analyze Web traffic data to refine publishing strategies.